Improve Your Self Confidence
by Charles Beeson
Your ultimate alleviation of anxiety and panic will be in direct proportion to your level of self confidence. Having confidence in your ability to use techniques like these… to control & manage your anxiety is important.
Individuals who have made a limiting decision in the past that they are, “Not good enough”, often struggle with public speaking, business meetings and social situations. They fear being judged or scrutinized. They doubt their decisions and are afraid to take “risks”!
There are many things you can do to improve your confidence. Read motivational books and listen to self-improvement recordings.
Repeat positive affirmations to yourself. Place signs or cards with your favorite affirmations written on them… in attention-grabbing locations around your home or office. Here is a list of affirmations to help overcome anxiety. They are the same phrases that are spoken on the 5:7 Guided Breathing Audio Recording:
- You are calm and relaxed.
- You easily manage your anxiety.
- You are confident.
- Your calm-confidence is stronger and stronger every day.
- Your thoughts are positive thoughts of the future.
- You accept your anxiety and use your techniques. to easily manage it.
- You like people and people like you.
- You are safe and secure where ever you go.
- You are protected and safe.
- You are safe and secure driving and being driven.
- You are safe.
- Your worries are less and less every day.
- You control your anxiety easily and effortlessly.